Thursday 4 August 2022

Introducing MWRRA's intern

Introducing MWRRA's intern

Hello Everyone!

The MWRRA has received a Canada Summer Jobs grant for 2022. We have hired a Communications Assistant who will be helping us with our outreach to the community and updating our records. Please join us in welcoming Kusuma. Over the next few weeks, she will be knocking on doors in the neighbourhood and asking a few simple questions. Please welcome her and provide her with your contact details so that we can get in touch with you. All information is strictly confidential and the sole property of the MWRRA.

Please see below for a short blurb about Kusuma.


Hello! I am Kusuma Dharmana. I am working with the Meadow Wood Rattray Ratepayers Association (MWRRA) as a ‘Communications Assistant’ for the summer. My job has been funded by the Canada Summer Jobs grant.

As part of my job, I will be knocking on the doors in the Meadow Wood Rattray area to increase awareness of the MWRRA and to gather resident concerns and feedback.

About me: I am a HR professional from India, and new to Canada. I have done my masters in Human Resource Management and am looking for opportunities to start my HR journey in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment